- The McCloskey 407 leads the way in innovation. The world's most efficient compact trommel best suits smaller, on-demand jobs with production between 20 and 50 yards per hour.
- The McCloskey 412 Trommel has a greater screening area with a patented 180º degrees radial stacking conveyor and quick drum exchange system. Also available are the 412RT and TA models which offer track mobility or tandem sprung suspension and more horsepower.
- 512 A / R
- The 512 screeners provide our customers with an extended fines conveyor on the 512A, or our patented radial conveyor on the 512R. The 512 trommels are best suited for mid-size operations requiring portability and proven screening performance.
- 512 RET / RT
- The 512 RET was designed by the most experienced design engineers in the industry with a collective experience of over 60 years. The 512 RET is ideal for composting and waste management applications.
- The 516 is machine for operators looking for a medium sized machine that offers impressive production, a high quality production, and excellent mobility.
- The 616 Trommel screen combines high productivity with ease of transport for operators and contractors alike.
- 621 / 628
- The 621 Trommel Screener is suited for large heavy duty applications where production rates can reach 200+ tph in topsoil and sticky material or 300tph in sand and gravel. The 628 offers all the features of a 621 Trommel along with a 7ft longer drum.
- The 733 Trommel screen is a very tough and reliable machine, offering extensive screening surface area that provides high production, and impressive stockpiling abilities.